Saxophone Forum

by SaxMan
(559 posts)
20 years ago

Recording of me

I was just cleaning my room up and I found a recording of myself from a recital in december of 2001. I don't remember ever recording this piece, and I can't quite remember the name of it either - it is right on the tip of my tongue...but anyways, it has some problems as is expected of a 2 year player on a grade 3 or 4 piece, but I am pretty impressed with the job that I did on it. Rythmically, it is probably the hardest piece I have ever played. Anyways, someone give me a domain to post it on, and a means to get it off the CD - a ripper. I screwed up my security settings and now I can't download anything, so it will have to be 4 mbs or smaller that will fit in a yahoo account that I will setup.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by golferguy675
    (600 posts)

20 years ago

Re: Recording of me

You can go to cnet.com and just run a search for cd rippers, and I'm sure one will come up.

Reply To Post

1. by SaxMan
      (559 posts)

20 years ago

yeah, I already have the cnet delivery thing, but I can't download anything - I am pretty sure that cnet will only give you the setup - but I will check.

Reply To Post

1. by chiamac
        (586 posts)

20 years ago

first of all, change those settings or (even better) download Mozilla and use that for internet. As for a cd ripper, I use YAMP. It works well for the little I ever use it. or you "could" get a copy of Cool Edit and re-record the cd on your computer. But I think that's over your head since you can't fix security settings. I had a copy of "stream anywhere" by sonic foundry. It allows a person to save a file in a format that allows streaming from a website. Really handy tool to have laying around. but for gods sake, fix it so you can download things. It's really hard to get a cd ripper, or anything, when you can't!

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM