Saxophone Forum

by volfan101
(2 posts)
14 years ago

Questions about a company and their product--they post on here

Does anyone know anything about www.saxquest.com/forumThreadView.asp?ForumUID=10&ThreadUID=21043 ? They have a variety of musical instruments to include a large variety of Yahama Saxophones. I am looking for a tenor and they have Yahamas starting at $450 for the YTS-23, $500 for the YTS-475 and $550 for the YTS-6211. Is this reliable and are these really quality Yahama saxes? Your help and any information you can provide will be appreciated. BTW, they have an email address of [email protected] and apparently all the items ship from China. Your help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Saxquest
    (420 posts)

14 years ago

Re: Questions about a company and their product--they post on here

Greetings- This is an old scam. Please don't even contact these guys. It just encourages them to keep trying this same scam. They offer up prices that seem reasonable but still cheap and then get unsuspecting people to send them money orders or wire transfers. I try to delete these posts as soon as I hear about them and cancel the users accounts. Please let me know anytime you see something that looks suspicious and I'll look into it. Thanks, Mark Overton saxquest.com

Reply To Post

1. by volfan101
      (2 posts)

14 years ago

Re: Questions about a company and their product--they post on here

Thanks for your reply Mark. I appreciate your help. As i move further to try to replace my Bundy tenor that was stolen in a break-in several years ago, I may contact you to ask other questions. Thanks Again, Johnny Clark

Reply To Post