Saxophone Forum

by jazzcat522
(21 posts)
14 years ago

input on cannonball Big Bell Stone Series Pro Saxophones

has anybody had any experience or know of the Big Bell Stone Series Pro Saxophones the unlaquered finish seems to attract my attention but of course looks can be deceiving. I play on a selmer sa2 so if you can make a comparison or use that as a reference that would be great! I just want to know if its any good, price looks fair enough finish looks decent so now I want to know about the sound and any other piece of info that could be of help. Im not looking to replace my sa2 but have a spare horn to take to a gig where I wont be scared if it gets scratched,dinged, at a gig ect… it would be used for pop,blues,jazz(mainstream/smooth jazz) type of stuff. thanks jazzcat

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by theshrinesilver
    (2 posts)

13 years ago

Re: input on cannonball Big Bell Stone Series Pro Saxophones

Hi, I am new to this forum but I just saw your post, I am trying to sell a cannonball Big Bell series tenor. It is not unlaquered, it is two tone bell is silver and body is gold laquer. There are also 2 necks with the same colors. Asking 1300 from NY. I know you posted this over a year ago but I am just saying this in the off chance you have not found anything!

Reply To Post