Saxophone Forum

by AK_CMelody
(1 post)
13 years ago

Hello!

Hello everybody! I thought I was new here, but when I went to sign up, apparently I already had a username associated with my e-mail address. Interesting. haha I guess my name is AK CMelody? I do still have my C mel, but she hardly sees daylight anymore. Came here on a hunt for a new tenor sax (have been eyeballing the PM 86 UL), and thought I would join the community. :) I live in Auke Bay, AK, but go to school in Fairbanks. Just finished my 3rd year in college studying earth science, but I'm still active in the wind ensemble! My main sax is alto, but I usually get stuck on tenor (which is why I need one of my own). I've been playing for 10 years now. Looking forward to meeting you all, and discussing saxophone things. :)

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by zacminor
    (1 post)

13 years ago

Re: Hello!

Hello, Im Zac from Saxquest. I do a lot of the product testing at the store and I am very familiar with the P Mauriats, if you have any questions about how the 86 UL, or any other horns feel free to give us a buzz.

Reply To Post

2. by nickkhun23
    (1 post)

13 years ago

Im new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum. __________________ watchonlinefreemovies.biz

Reply To Post

3. by cgrantmaledy
    (2 posts)

13 years ago

Grant Maledy here, band director and sax player. nice to meet ya'll. www.grantmusic.net to hear the things i do when i'm not tuning piccolos.

Reply To Post AIM

4. by Plan
    (1 post)

13 years ago

I am newbie. Nice to meet you all sax players.

Reply To Post