Saxophone Forum

by Gaurdala sax
(5 posts)
13 years ago

Help me find out about my Guardala Sax!

I have had my Dave Guardala Alto Sax for about 12 years now. It Is a great horn and I have never even thought of replacing it. I have been through multiple tenors but have loves this alto since I got it. The thing is I got it as a gift in high school and I know absolutely nothing about it. I have looked for the B&S serial numbers and I have found nothing. I have come to terms with the fact that I won't find a chart with the serial numbers but I was hoping some of you are Guardala players and can give me info based on your knowlege. I can't even find anything on the sax itself. It's just crazy!!!! My serial number is 006xxx. It says made in Germany right below that. On the bell it says Dave Guardala New York but I don't think it is the new York model because I read somewhere that it would have towers on the bell. The bell just has a floral design. If you have any thoughts on the model and serial number please let me know!!!! Also as a side note. The serial numbers ate not listed for the seria III selmers either. I bought a used tenor and was interested to find the year. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. No replies yet. Be the first!