Saxophone Forum

by zcusson
(1 post)
13 years ago

CC Conn Elkhart LTD Tenor Saxophone

Hey everyone. Totally new to this site so bear with me if I sound like a total noob. Anyway, I am in possession of a tenor from the company listed in the subject. It is a silver color. I'm not sure what info you would need but here is everything that I can find: PATD DEC 8 1914 1119954 T 131350 That info is on the back of the sax. It is in pretty excellent condition for its age. I got it from my instructor back in 2002 when I was in soxth grade. She was about 30 and said that she played it in high school. She also told me that she had it restored at one point. Anyway I'm in college now and haven't touched it since high school. So, I figured I would see how much it was worth and try to get it into someone who has more of a use for it than I do. It doesn't need any drastic work from what I can see, a good cleaning and some pad replacement at most. If anyone can offer me some information it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any info please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by misskitty12345
    (1 post)

12 years ago

Re: CC Conn Elkhart LTD Tenor Saxophone

sounds like you have a treasure. You should contact Mark Overton . [email protected].

Reply To Post

1. by saxgourmet
      (127 posts)

12 years ago

Re: CC Conn Elkhart LTD Tenor Saxophone

I believe from the serial number that would be a New Wonder series I.....not much demand for those.....not nearly as desirable as the next series

STEVE GOODSON
      New Orleans
      www.nationofmusic.com

Reply To Post