Saxophone Forum

by flgal57
(4 posts)
9 years ago

Saxophones for sale

Hey out there, its time to move on with it . I inherited 5 saxophones. I don't even know how to play they had belonged to my grandfather my father and my fathers sisters.  I have decided to sell them all in cases but one . Can someone direct me on how to begin this process. To start with a few is a Conn Bass 1911/1912 Wonder Improved & Wonder Perfect # 19382 H it also has stamped on it Alabama Boys School , i was told it had been ordered  that way my grandfather purchased it around 1925/26, i was told its in excellent condition.  Also a Buescher Bb Soprano Sax 1926/27 also in excellent condition, King Alto Sax 1914. Will have pull them all out of the closet to get rest of numbers  and names can take pics if anyone needs to see, not so if I'm allowed to post email address so I'll check on that  looking forward to hearing from someone about these thank you

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Saxquest
    (420 posts)

9 years ago

Re: Saxophones for sale

Greeting-
         I would be happy to help you sell your saxophones either by direct purchase or through consignment with Saxquest. For our consignment sales we only ask for a 10% consignment fee and we have a huge world-wide exposure on saxquest.com. For more information about our consignment program, please see the following link. If you have additional questions, please let me know.

If you can post some photos, myself and others on this forum may be able to help give you some initial estimates of value too.

http://www.saxquest.com/consign

Cheers,
         Mark Overton
         www.saxquest.com

Reply To Post

1. by flgal57
      (4 posts)

9 years ago

Thank you Mark for replying back . I'll start with Buuescher Sax. 197258 True Tone Low Pitch. Please let me know what you think.

Reply To Post

1. by flgal57
        (4 posts)

9 years ago

Sorry didn't finish sending pics

Reply To Post