Saxophone Forum

by karebear1012
(395 posts)
19 years ago

Keilwerths

Hey, does anyone know where I could get a Keilwerth SX-90 or SX-90R (preferably in nickel silver) for less than 3000 bux? It can be new or used... just in good playing condition. I know, my hopes are kind of high lol Also, our school is doing West Side Story this year, and i've just heard that they're looking for people to play in the pit orchestra. I know my friend is going to be playing bari in it, but I was wondering if you know anything about alto saxes being in it? Should I bother trying out? Cya, Kara

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by jazzfool132
    (144 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Keilwerths

I saw a used Tenor Black Nickel Keilwerth SX-90 on eBay for around $550! I don't know how good it was of a horn, but I do know they sell them on eBay. Where do you live? Are there any music stores around you that sells the instruments? I know of a place called Dominics Music I think not to far from Boston that sells all sorts of horns..if you wanted to look into that. Hope this helps -j

Reply To Post

1. by karebear1012
      (395 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Keilwerths

ooh. hm...ive been to Rayburn's music, but they were moving, so their good horns were all sold out.

Reply To Post