Saxophone Forum

by Deacon Blues
(12 posts)
19 years ago

Canadian Sax Players? BC?

Am I like the only member here from Canada? Anybody here from BC? Its a pity Canadian schools don't offer the type(and #) of programs the states do. I wish I could study in the states!! I would like to here other Canadian players. How are your programs. etc. etc. :)

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by chiamac
    (586 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Canadian Sax Players? BC?

yeah well I wish I was in canada right now with all this political bs going on. not to mention the cheaper drugs... =)

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by kneejerk52
      (397 posts)

19 years ago

PLEASE don't mix politics with music and if you must, ask the folks how much it cost them to register their car? by the way it's around 500.00 per year in that free country. so please stick to music

Reply To Post

2. by saxfortega
    (9 posts)

19 years ago

Personally, I'm from Aotearoa/New Zealand. At high school level we get optional free instrumental teachers, but it's hardly like jazz is popular or anything. I'd have to agree with Chiamac zbout the politics too. ps-if USA are the "Leaders of the free world" and NZ and Canada are free countries, why weren't we able to vote for Kerry??!?

Reply To Post

1. by mooing_sheep
      (20 posts)

19 years ago

I

Reply To Post

1. by barimachine
        (323 posts)

19 years ago

im canadian! and i play sax... but i live in america

Reply To Post

1. by YanagisawA-901
          (312 posts)

19 years ago

hahahahaha politics and music mix..clinton played tenor..haha sike that was bad but i had to do it..later guys

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM ICQ