Saxophone Forum

by trhmusician
(1 post)
8 years ago

Tenor Madness, Inc. Repair Technician Reach Out...

Hi Everybody,

My name is Thomas Helmer and I've been working with Randy going on 10 years this summer! I've learned a great deal about saxophone repair over the years and Randy has kept me quite busy. Well, I'm still just as busy as ever but I thought that I'd take some time every once in a while to reach out and try and help some of you guys here on Saxophone.org. I would like to answer any questions you may have regarding repair and maybe even walk you through some simple repairs that you may be able to do yourself. Mainly though I'd just like to keep in touch with you all and be available to you in any way I can.

You can email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. Take care guys.

Thomas R. Helmer

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Saxquest
    (420 posts)

8 years ago

Re: Tenor Madness, Inc. Repair Technician Reach Out...

Welcome aboard Thomas! Look forward to hearing more from you. 

Cheers,

Mark  

Reply To Post

2. by historicsaxwhisperer
    (644 posts)

8 years ago

Thanks for the invitation to stop in and see the Tenor Madness operation.

I am always interested in seeing other operations than mine, comparing efficiency and ideas.

Your relaxed atmosphere is something I have heard from a few players from CCM's music program here in Cincy. Traveling from Cincy to Iowa to have your horn teaked out says a lot about Tenor Madness. I have a sister that lives in Dubuque, so I may see you this spring.

Again, I commend you for stepping out and offering your brain to the community. Time is money, so you are very generous.

AWJ

Reply To Post

3. by historicsaxwhisperer
    (644 posts)

8 years ago

Reply To Post