Saxophone Forum

by aravaioli
(24 posts)
19 years ago

Bargains at Music123 on Yamaha !!

Looking for an intermediate tenor saxophone in the 1K price range (Antigua, Saxophone.com, Amati, Jupiter, Conn director, Selmer Aristocrat), I finally decided to stretch my budget and ordered a YTS-62II from music123. Incredibly enough, they dropped without much negotiation the price from the 2239$ to 1800$, which I stated it was my max. budget (and that was true). That's close to a 20% price drop! I basically opened this thread to make aware all the members of this board about the amazing deals you can get if you just try to negotiate the price at music123 (or wwbw which now is the same company). I don't know if I got lucky, but chances are that you will too! Best of all is their return policy: 45 days! Also free ground shipping, a 30-40$ value. I just wonder if they set up properly the instruments before shipping them (not sure...) but Yamaha have a good reputation for playing just out the box. Another plus: they ship to different addresses from your billing one. Big plus for us Canadians with friends or relatives in the US!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. No replies yet. Be the first!