Saxophone Forum

by Jellybean666
(31 posts)
19 years ago

Jazzman Sheet Music

I know some people are really against free sheet music, but im gonna ask this anyway! I really need the alto sax sheet music to carole king's jazzman {solo's included}, but at the moment i cant afford to buy it since it always comes in a book with loads of others and i never know if its got the solo's in it! My local music store doesnt have it and cant order it, so does anyone know of any web site where i can download it, even if its in midi format??? I'd really appreciate it if you could!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by saxman1990
    (25 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Jazzman Sheet Music

I am sorry I can not help you with your question. But I have a question for you in all of your searching could you tell me a few sites where you have found this music to buy?

Reply To Post

1. by Jellybean666
      (31 posts)

19 years ago

Im sorry to say that i cannot! The music i must have been reffering to was piano and guitar music... i would have transposed them into Eb... But im sure i found some... it was a while ago... i cant remember... but i just search google, if you're up to the irritating task of transposing it, then just search google for 'Carole King Jazzman sheet music'... Im afraid thats all i can tell you at the moment... I'll post if i find anything...

Reply To Post

1. by saxman58
        (14 posts)

19 years ago

My brother owns the sheet music website where I found this book. Looks like it might be what you're looking for. Has note for note transcriptions, including instrumentals. It's funny that you are looking for this - I grew up listening and playing the Woody Herman big band version of this when I was in H.S. Good luck! www.sheetmusiccatalog.com/item_detail.asp?item_number=672470

Reply To Post

1. by saxman1990
          (25 posts)

19 years ago

Thank you for the information.

Reply To Post