Saxophone Forum

by kennygorelick
(1 post)
19 years ago

buy my new album

hi i would just like to announce the release of my new album "At Last- The Duets Album". i have some songs with arturo sandoval, and a killer version of pick up the pieces with david sanborn. for those of you who are into this genre check it out and let me know through kennyg.com thanks!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by invocansax
    (27 posts)

19 years ago

Re: buy my new album

Oh Sh*t! speaking of the devil! oh its so nice of you to grace us with your presence...im sure you kicked david sanborns arse with your 40 minute circular breathing...tell me, did you show them how great your legatto licks are! im sure sanborn was scared out of his wits! oh what the hell...youve got to be kidding right?

Reply To Post

1. by karebear1012
      (395 posts)

19 years ago

are you like a kenny g wannabe/advertiser?? i'm confused. i had one of your tapes but my band director crushed it

Reply To Post

1. by connsaxman_jim
        (2336 posts)

19 years ago

He wants you to believe that he is the real Kenny G. I suppose he could be, but I think he's probably some 15 year old kid with too much time on his hands! Anyway, sure Kenny, I'll check out your album.

Reply To Post Yahoo!

1. by connsaxman_jim
          (2336 posts)

19 years ago

Well, I'm impressed Kenny! I especially like your arrangement of At Last, and Pick Up The Pieces. This is the kind of stuff many of your fans have been waiting to hear. This is definately an album I will buy! Jim

Reply To Post Yahoo!

2. by mark7
          (30 posts)

19 years ago

ill have to agree with you there jim, the pick up the pieces version was quite good...though it was to much to close to the awb version. would have been nice if he twisted it a bit! but, hell it is definetely something different, and he showed some "teeth", wish he did it for the entire album though. Sandovals a killer dont you think, his trumpet tone is well...killer? hehe.

Reply To Post

3. by mark7
          (30 posts)

19 years ago

off course you could have been sarcastic there! haha! any which way, his pick up the pieces didnt convince me enough to give up my AWB recording. but it was better than his usual stuff.:)

Reply To Post

4. by EL Seano
          (255 posts)

19 years ago

sorry kenny, i'd rather save me money and buy a coltrane LP hope you understand

Reply To Post