Saxophone Forum

by connsaxman_jim
(2336 posts)
19 years ago

The purpose of Saxquest

As a Saxquest member, I would like to welcome all new-commers to the site. This site has so much to offer, and I hope that you will find it to be as informative as I have. The Saxquest forum consists of a very diverse membership consisting of high school students and senior saxophonist with interests in many different types of music from jazz, bop, and blues to classical, rock, funk, and R&B. One thing's for certain, with so many different opinions, we don't always see eye to eye. Sometimes the discussions get a little heated. But, we all share one thing in common: A LOVE FOR SAXOPHONES AND MUSIC! As members we need to be careful sometimes that we set a good example, and that we are a positive representation of Saxquest. Some of the recent posts I have seen are not the best representation of this forum. To all of you Saxquest members; and you know who you are, who have dedicated your time to this site and shared your knowledge and insight with the rest of us, I thank you.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by barisax999
    (400 posts)

19 years ago

Re: The purpose of Saxquest

jim, i would just like to apologize. i know i offended you in some of the forums, and that was my mistake. i thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience wit saxophones

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by connsaxman_jim
      (2336 posts)

19 years ago

hey Barisax, don't worry about it. Some of my comments were not exactly "politically correct" either, and you pointed that out to me. Best Regards, Jim

Reply To Post Yahoo!

1. by GzsKerqt
        (77 posts)

19 years ago

haha.. Let's call this the saxquest courtesy.

Reply To Post