Saxophone Forum

by shibbysax
(10 posts)
19 years ago

Woodwind or sax section shirt ideas

we are trying to put together t shirt ideas for marching band this year and we arent get any where, does anybody have a good ones.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by barisax999
    (400 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Woodwind or sax section shirt ideas

heres a couple quotes to put on there practice safe sax low pitch sliver suckers(thats only for baris and maybe tenors) im saxy and more like that

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by SaxAppeal
      (67 posts)

19 years ago

i think he means for the band as a whole...not just saxes... and i don't think teachers/staff would like those...they are quite funny though :)

Reply To Post

1. by GzsKerqt
        (77 posts)

19 years ago

Our Band-T is brown ( not the nicest colour) and at the back we did a web with different instruments linking here and there; cross links with bold lines and dotted ones. With " Everyone plays a part" at the bottom and our website. For the front, the usual, empty except for our band name to the top left corner. U can copy it if u want, but of course u have to improvise it a little.

Reply To Post

2. by shibbysax
        (10 posts)

19 years ago

hey bro yea acually im looking for sax section and woodwind shirt ideas.

Reply To Post

1. by johnsonfromwisconsin
          (767 posts)

19 years ago

How about, "It's your router, stupid!" wait, wrong forum! :D

Reply To Post

2. by zadge
          (10 posts)

19 years ago

How about... "Band camp sucks!" put that on the shirt in a different language and don't tell anybody what it means.

Reply To Post

3. by saxjunkie89
          (393 posts)

19 years ago

so, you don't like band...

Reply To Post

4. by yanytenor
          (12 posts)

19 years ago

Our school jazz band has black tops, short sleaved shirts. They have the logos of our sponsors on and UVHS swing band. They are fairly plain but with black trousers they look smart and the band looks proffessional. For the main school windband has a green t-shirt (not as smart) but it's cooler for tour and concerts under lights. Again black trousers - they look ok, I don't think I'd go for it for a jazz band though.

Reply To Post

5. by Vondermark
          (18 posts)

19 years ago

Somebody in my class was just doodling around one day on a sheet of paper and then she discovered that when she folded it up it said "Irmo Sucks on it". So there was a shirt made of it afterwards. So if you could figure out a way to make a squiggly design that had a secret message on it, you could use it as a squad shirt and nobody would be the wiser. ... Except for the kids, and the parents of the kids who were stupid enough to show their parents who might be uptight about things like that.

Reply To Post AIM

6. by Vondermark
          (18 posts)

19 years ago

OH yeah, that idea may or may not be copyrighted by that person by now, so you should do research into that before going off and taking over the T-Shirt business.

Reply To Post AIM