Saxophone Forum

by venezuelan_77
(5 posts)
18 years ago

does anybody know this song?

hello, my name is Ale. i listend to a saxophone' song about 12 years ago and i'd like to know who sings it. the song was duo, there was a woman who played the sax and some man who played the guitar. i know that the song was famous back in the 80's (they also have a video clip) . i alredy have part of that song but in a cassete so i cant play it for you. i know that it's not much but if any body thinks that he knows which is the name of the song i am looking for i'd aprecciate it. please send me the name to my email. [email protected] or [email protected]

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by landstuhl
    (1 post)

3 years ago

Re: does anybody know this song?

15 year old post?  LOL.  I was just asking myself this same question.  Thank you for the question, and thank you all for the replies.  :) 

Happy New Year's!  

Reply To Post

2. by venezuelan_77
    (5 posts)

18 years ago

my fisrt email didnt have too mucha sense so i'd like to say that i'd like to know the name of one saxo song. i dont the its name or who is the artist who played. i just know that it was a woman (i am almost sure it was red hair) and there was a man who played the guitar. it was an 80's song and i listend to that song in a video clip. thanks, Ale

Reply To Post

1. by Stiles B
      (101 posts)

18 years ago

I can't remember the name of the song, but I think you are referring to Candy Dulfer and Dave Stewart (of the Eurythmics). She is quite good and very attractive as well. And I have way too much time on my hands to know the answer to your question.

Reply To Post

1. by Antofa
        (3 posts)

18 years ago

The name of the song you are referring to is "Lily Was Here" by Dave Stewart and Candy Dulfer on alto. Hope that helps... bit late maybe! Regards Antofa

Reply To Post

1. by venezuelan_77
          (5 posts)

18 years ago

hey thanks for replying. i am sorry it took me so long to answer you. take alejandro

Reply To Post

2. by venezuelan_77
          (5 posts)

17 years ago

thanks for telling me the name of the song. sorry it took me to late to anwer you take care, [email protected]

Reply To Post

3. by JSMITH
          (1 post)

5 years ago

Thanks !!... Was looking for exactly the same track !!  

Reply To Post

2. by venezuelan_77
        (5 posts)

18 years ago

hey thanks for replying my post. i am sorry it took me so long to answerd you. take care, ale

Reply To Post

2. by trucha
      (2 posts)

18 years ago

epa compadre juancho .Quien eres tu primo,Ti Ti Ti/Hijo er'diablo??? Mi nombre es Leon, nacido en Caracas(la de los ex techos rojos) y vivo de momento en Jerusalem. Me gustaria averiguar sobre otro veneco con los mismos interes Vale?

Reply To Post