Saxophone Forum

by moonpioneer
(17 posts)
18 years ago

ANY 18 YEAR OLDS WANNA TALK??

seeming as we dont fit in to the others.. we can hangout here... let start with talking about band yumm band.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by p-land sax
    (32 posts)

18 years ago

Re: ANY 18 YEAR OLDS WANNA TALK??

lets start with what our bands are playing. My band is playing Rocky Point Holiday by Nelson, March Op.99 by Prokiev, and Enigma by Elgar. The rocky point and march are easy to play on tenor sax but the enigma is a different story. Usually on tenor sax music you stay within the staff for the most part, but this piece has me go all over the horn ( 16th note runs on the palm keys)

Reply To Post

1. by Stiles B
      (101 posts)

18 years ago

Re: ANY 18 YEAR OLDS WANNA TALK??

I don't mean to be a stodgy old person, but I just want to make sure that you are careful when you either post a subject like that or respond to it. I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear at the last place you want to hear about it, but there are a lot of weird people out there who would like to take advantage of young folks online. And don't let other people make you feel like you don't fit in; they might not be patient enough to realize that you weren't born knowing everything about playing music. Either that or they're just bitter about not having any gigs. Now carry on but leave that door to your room open so your parents can check up on you. (kidding)

Reply To Post