Saxophone Forum

by Alejo Ellero
(2 posts)
18 years ago

Let me introduce myself...

hello, first of all thanks! I am from Argentina, so, forgive my english-type errors!!!=) I dont play de Sax, I play de drums; but theres a sax soundtrack that i´ve been searching since i was 11, (now i am 24). Thats the main reason why I´m writting here. I never heard the name of it, and I only heard it again a few months ago in the radio. I would give anything to know something about it, so if you want to, i could connect with any of you via some voice program, so i can whistle (or something like that, jaja). I hope hearing something from you and thanks a lot for your time! I would really appreciatte any information or help!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by CountSpatula
    (602 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Let me introduce myself...

Welcome to saxquest Sorry, I'm not sure what song you would be talking about. But theres several good saxophone songs, not just one :) Good luck finding it though.

Reply To Post AIM

1. by Alejo Ellero
      (2 posts)

18 years ago

Yeah! I am sure there are lots of excelents songs played by great saxophonist! I just want to know if someone could recognise the song i am talkin about, if i whistle it! It only be necessary to connect to a voice software. Thank you very much again!=) Alejo.

Reply To Post

1. by kelsey
        (930 posts)

18 years ago

Perhaps if you whistled really loud........Kelsey
        Barry Kelsey

Reply To Post AIM

1. by kelsey
          (930 posts)

18 years ago

I think I hear you! It's Pink Panther.......kelsey
          Barry Kelsey

Reply To Post AIM

2. by CountSpatula
          (602 posts)

18 years ago

Haha! Pink Panther is a pretty kick butt song :)

Reply To Post AIM

3. by Dark Eyes
          (138 posts)

18 years ago

Without a doubt. Pink Panther is one groovin' tenor song. Makes me want to go pick up my sax and belt it out right now!-)

Reply To Post

2. by saxbostic
        (4 posts)

18 years ago

Hey just found this site and thought that it might be pretty useful so. Im a senior in high school at the current time and will probally being asking more questions than i answers.

Reply To Post