Saxophone Forum

by frostshardz
(23 posts)
20 years ago

wad do you guyz think bout keilwerth ex-90?

hey guyz... im planning to buy a keilwerth alto sax ex 90. anyone have any comments on it? as you see im only a student and this sax is paid fully by myself. im not so rich so im not aiming so high. my band conductor owns a instrument shop and he agreed to sell me this instrument at cost price. after a year if i want to switch instrument, i would just have to trade in this keilwerth and an addition 1k or so to change for a better saxophone. wad do you guyz think?

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by briantroyano
    (16 posts)

20 years ago

Re: wad do you guyz think bout keilwerth ex-90?

do it there is nothing wrong with this sax i have a ex 90 11 and it is very very good and strong, one time i was empty all the water from my neck by the mouthpice and swinging it around and saying it Holy Water then i realized my mouthpiece was in my hand and my black nickel neck was flying across the room into a metal shelf. there was oly a small small dent in the plating not the neck, but very good saxophone good for anything!

Reply To Post

1. by sax_maniac
      (984 posts)

20 years ago

Re: wad do you guyz think bout keilwerth ex-90?

HOLY WATER!!! That's about the funniest damn thing I've ever read on the internet. Thanks for that...

Reply To Post