Saxophone Forum

by Kitch22
(98 posts)
20 years ago

Olegature - what cap fits it??

I am thinking of purchasing an Olegature for my alto. I am pretty sure that it doesn't come with a cap, am I right? Well in that case, would a Rovner cap fit on it? If not, what would??

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by wildman
    (12 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Olegature - what cap fits it??

I bought an Oleg lig for my new Dukoff D9 (which isn't as good as my 25 yr old Dukoff D9) and the lig is super. I figured if they make such a good lig that their mouthpiece might be good. Their Maestro mouthpiece is the best mouthpiece ever for me. It came with a plastic cap. I guess this isn't much help.

Reply To Post

2. by simpleman
    (10 posts)

18 years ago

I have an Olegature and I love it, but I can't find a cap for it either. Does anyone have something that works?

Reply To Post AIM

3. by RollieRodz
    (3 posts)

16 years ago

I have a Oleg ligature and when I use it I use the cap that came with my Meyer hard rubber MP and it works good.

Reply To Post AIM

1. by trahansax
      (16 posts)

16 years ago

I have an olegature, and I use the new rico caps. They by far are the best fit!!

Reply To Post

4. by krzykrn88
    (27 posts)

16 years ago

rovner cap somehow worked a lil bit, but I found this really cheap cap at music store that actually fits! sometimes, some music stores have crapload of different sized caps they sell for like a buck or so. try them, and see how you like it.

Reply To Post