Saxophone Forum

by barimachine
(323 posts)
20 years ago

Great Jazz tones

I hearby kill (again) that hideous thread and continue what could potentially turn into another slaughterfest in here personally i know alot of people who hate alot of peoples tones when talking to bruce williams he told everyone that dont judge anyones tone after a long long time you can say what you dont prefer but there own thing is there own thing say its not my thing insted of HES SO TERRIBLE because if there an extremly famous musician he probably cant be that bad, i then replied unless hes kenny G he smiled and said altho i wish i could agree he does his own thing He then proceeded to tell everyone at the group that because he has listened to so many people he can tell us who we should listen too, I got hamiett bluiett and he gave me a free world sax quartet cd, whom hes now with then he gave us all reeds, cool guy... he gave me ZZs cool in my book ha anyway here are the rules to stop a kill fest 1. Posts altho some can ramble dont push going nuts and hateful if your gonna ramble ( note me) 2. Explain bold statements 3. Cite tones that you prefer and styles 4. Lend hands and be kind...ish 5. Dont talk shit about coltrane...

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by sax_maniac
    (984 posts)

20 years ago

Re: Great Jazz tones

5. Ever heard the statement about how 100 monkeys in 1,000,000 years could produce (by chance) the works of Shakespeare? I think it would take 100 monkeys with saxophones about a fortnight to produce all of Coltrane's works. Sorry... had to...

Reply To Post

1. by barimachine
      (323 posts)

20 years ago

Re: Great Jazz tones

just reliezed the came from a reed thread...a devil thread so i made one in jazz sax dont post here saxquest.com/forumThreadView.asp?ForumUID=8&ThreadUID=1980

Reply To Post