Saxophone Forum

by luiyo456
(18 posts)
14 years ago

Gary Sugal Bari Series III

I just got my bari Gary Sugal III, and was impressed by the warm center tone and responsiveness of this sax, plus even though it was an used instrument was well care of, so beautyful and clean. I won't deny that before it arrive I was concern about been a Gary Sugal sax because I could not found a reliable review of this sax over the internet, or somebody not biassed by been the retail seller or some one that actually that would have really played the instrument, so this is a not biassed review: I've been playing in churches for 30 years, selmer mark VII alto, yamaha 62 alto, cannonball global big bell series tenor, so I am not professional but well experinced sax player, the Gary Sugal series III bari sax apereance is a 10, responsiveness 9, fingers position comfort 10, strengh of construction 9, the price I got it for over ebay $1400.00, without moucepiece...case was perfect, hard and light with wheels is a 10, so I am happy with my used mint bari Gary Sugal Series III, I hope this might help others looking for info in this impresive sax.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. No replies yet. Be the first!