Saxophone Forum

by rsbevill
(2 posts)
19 years ago

Thinking of selling Antigua Sop... need info.

I have an Antigua Winds Soprano, have had it for about 6 years. I've really shifted into more of a hobby level with my playing and really only have time and opportunity to play my alto. Meanwhile, the sop is just gathering dust and I hate to see a great horn wasted. What I'm looking for is model info so I can make an informed decision. It is a one piece, straight soprano. This was a gift while I was in high school, so I don't have any of the original documentation other than the serial number, 9803177. Any ideas on make, model, and expected price range would be very helpful! Oh and by the way, my name is Scott... played jazz at Clemson for 4 years and then I did a silly thing and graduate. Now I'm a weekend warrior at church on the alto. Thanks a lot. Good to be here.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by nad1rn
    (37 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Thinking of selling Antigua Sop... need info.

is it a pro horn, and how much do wnat for it???? i'm looking for a good, cheap soprano.

Reply To Post AIM

1. by nad1rn
      (37 posts)

19 years ago

want

Reply To Post AIM

1. by rsbevill
        (2 posts)

19 years ago

Pro Horn, but I actually just sold it Friday to the High School where I work... Thanks for the interest, though!

Reply To Post

1. by karebear1012
          (395 posts)

19 years ago

If you still wanna soprano, I might be selling mine - it's a pro Antigua straight soprano with a curved and a straight neck. I'll get back to you if you're interested

Reply To Post

2. by nad1rn
          (37 posts)

19 years ago

I am interested. please contact me at [email protected] I can only spend $250 damn low paying high school job

Reply To Post AIM

3. by jaggtagg7
          (40 posts)

19 years ago

I am interested in it if you are still selling.

Reply To Post AIM