Saxophone Forum

by jamestj78
(3 posts)
19 years ago

Multi-instrument cases?

I know I can buy a case that holds both an alto and a soprano saxophone. What about a case that holds a flute and a clarinet? Or what about clarinet, flute and piccolo (maybe even alto flute?)? Is there a company making these? It would be great for doublers don't you think?

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by definition
    (963 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Multi-instrument cases?

most of those case combinations would be custom build, but you could get them made. There just has never been high enough demand for such a case

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by tenor562
      (297 posts)

19 years ago

I've seen cases that have alto sax, clarinet, and flute all in one. They're pretty common with giggers who move around to teaching lessons, night gigs, and have a lot of instruments. Selmer makes this one. www.wwbw.com/Selmer-Light-Alto---Soprano-Combo--Case-i114322.music Protec makes this one, which has flute and clarinet storage www.wwbw.com/Protec-Alto-Sax-Tri-Case-i157962.music In the WWBW catalog there was also feature of the new Allora bags, which look to be nice. www.wwbw.com/Allora-Saxophone-Wheelie-Bags-i156134.music Hope that helps, -tenor562

Reply To Post

1. by jamestj78
        (3 posts)

19 years ago

Thank you! James Tait-Jamieson Graduate Assistant Jazz Studies Area Departmet of Music College of Fine Arts University of Nevada Las Vegas

Reply To Post