Saxophone Forum

by AngeloDS
(1 post)
19 years ago

Looking for Tenor Saxophone

I was looking at some places online or offline that have real good financing on Tenor Saxophones. I'm a student and I'm pretty much poor. I'd really like to get a Yanagisawa T901 or even a T991. So, it'd be cool if there's some places either here or other places that have real good financing.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Kimo
    (29 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Looking for Tenor Saxophone

Log on to Music 123 or wwbw.com 6 months no payments no interest. Or you can finance. Sam ash 12 months no int. no payments.

Reply To Post

1. by barisax999
      (400 posts)

19 years ago

im a student myself and i know how much waiting to get a horn sucks. but you may want to just wait a little and save some moneyh, then get it. this way theres no interest charges. i know how much it sucks but i did that with my baritone and i am happy that i did. oh and dont get the 901, get the 991, its well worth the extra money.

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

2. by Kimo
    (29 posts)

19 years ago

Log on to saxontheweb.net and click on Kessler's Music site at the top of the page. I purchased his Kessler Custom Pro Tenor for under $1000 and he shipped it free. He is great to do business with and will not sell you a garbage horn. If you call him he will handle your needs personally.

Reply To Post

1. by phathorn
      (165 posts)

19 years ago

agreed, from all accounts, the Kessler Custom is a good horn and Dave Kessler has a STERLING reputatation in the industry. He's a stand up guy in a business with too few stand up guys.

Reply To Post