Saxophone Forum

by connsaxman_jim
(2336 posts)
19 years ago

The purpose of Saxquest

As a Saxquest member, I would like to welcome all new-commers to the site. This site has so much to offer, and I hope that you will find it to be as informative as I have. The Saxquest forum consists of a very diverse membership consisting of high school students and senior saxophonist with interests in many different types of music from jazz, bop, and blues to classical, rock, funk, and R&B. One thing's for certain, with so many different opinions, we don't always see eye to eye. Sometimes the discussions get a little heated. But, we all share one thing in common: A LOVE FOR SAXOPHONES AND MUSIC! As members we need to be careful sometimes that we set a good example, and that we are a positive representation of Saxquest. Some of the recent posts I have seen are not the best representation of this forum. To all of you Saxquest members; and you know who you are, who have dedicated your time to this site and shared your knowledge and insight with the rest of us, I thank you.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by kneejerk52
    (397 posts)

19 years ago

Re: The purpose of Saxquest

may i add that i believe it would be great if newcomers would id themselves as so as site request them to. otherwise it's kind of like walking up to a group of people and butting into their conversation.

Reply To Post