Saxophone Forum

by saxman987
(11 posts)
19 years ago

Can anyone tell me about borgani saxophones?

My teacher has a Borgani 130 jubilee edition alto saxophone. He says that it is a great horn and I wanted to purchase one too. Can anyone give me some info on Borgani's?

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by connsaxman_jim
    (2336 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Can anyone tell me about borgani saxophones?

I played one Borgani alto a couple years ago. I'm not sure what model, but I assume it was made in the early to mid 1960's. It was purchased by the shop who I have repair and maintain my horns, and was recently professionally relacquered and repadded. It's just like brand new. It's beautiful too! Very detailed engraving. It's for sale for $1200. Email me if you are interested and I can give you the number and email address of the owner. Jim

Reply To Post Yahoo!

2. by bosko
    (1 post)

19 years ago

Re: Can anyone tell me about borgani saxophones?

Hi, My name is Bosko Samardzic and I live in Belgrade, SCG. I play tenor saxophone. I have one instrument made by Borgani and I am very, very content with that piece. But, I can not find any information about my saxophone, about a year of made, series... So, please, can you tell me (or direct me) how to pick up some of datas. Only information I got is some number behind (probably serial number) is 10970. Thank You Veru Much, Boško Samrdžić

Reply To Post