Saxophone Forum

by Mactenor
(102 posts)
19 years ago

I Am One Happy Guy

I have always been a huge fan of Vintage American Tenor Saxophones and it has been my dream to own one each of the BIG FOUR. Now my dream has come true, I have one of each. 1936 Conn 10M......1947 The Martin Tenor........1949 Buescher 400 TH&C.......1965 King Super 20 Silver Sonic The Saxophone Gods have smiled on me. Best Regards Mactenor

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by johnsonfromwisconsin
    (767 posts)

19 years ago

Re: I Am One Happy Guy

Now you can move on to my dream, to own one of the French Big four: Selmer Buffet Dolnet SML :)

Reply To Post

1. by EL Seano
      (255 posts)

19 years ago

I've got 3 big German Brands B&S Soprano Dave Guardala Tenor Gemeindhardt Flute (yeh i know its not a sax, sue me :-P)

Reply To Post

2. by jamterry
    (573 posts)

19 years ago

Are you people saying this stuff with a straight face?

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM ICQ

1. by Sax Mom
      (964 posts)

19 years ago

I'm smiling, so whether they have straight faces is immaterial. The posts brightned my day.

Reply To Post

1. by brace_face
        (43 posts)

19 years ago

hi guys! i have a martin, its a keefer model, and i was wondering if anyone had any info on it at all? coz i cant find ANYTHING!!

Reply To Post

1. by Mactenor
          (102 posts)

19 years ago

I have received two "smart ass" responses to my post and one person smiling because the two "smsrt ass " responses "made her day". Whatever happened to common courtesy?

Reply To Post

2. by EL Seano
          (255 posts)

19 years ago

I didn't mean for my post to be smart assed. Was it? If yes, how so?

Reply To Post

3. by blackfrancis
          (396 posts)

19 years ago

I'd be happy too, Mac! Hope you have lots of playing time to enjoy them to the max.

Reply To Post

4. by Sax Mom
          (964 posts)

19 years ago

The reason I was smiling was because you started with a great big brag, which is okay. The two responses you called "smart***" were just more of the same. If you brag, they brag. Then the response wondering if the responses were made with a straight face seemed like a judgment on everybody, and I just thought we were all saying what made us happy. I wanted to ease the judgment, not belittle your post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reply To Post