Saxophone Forum

by connsaxman_jim
(2336 posts)
18 years ago

WOW Conn 6M Naked Lady! Buy it now, $650!!!

I was looking through the Conn saxophones for sale and ran across this one. I thought somebody might be interested. It looks to be in very good condition! Here is the link cgi.ebay.com/1952-Conn-6M-Naked-Lady-Ato-Saxophone_W0QQitemZ7373353692QQcategoryZ64454QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by saxismyaxe
    (575 posts)

18 years ago

Re: WOW Conn 6M Naked Lady! Buy it now, $650!!!

Yes, it looks like a nice "players" horn for a great price Jim. One caveat: Judging by the slightly dull engraving, it looks to be a relacquered horn that was buffed a bit in the process. Still, it is minor enough not to worry about unless you are a collector, and they look for pre 1947 6M horns (for the most part) anyway. Mike.

Reply To Post

2. by oxfordmoron
    (4 posts)

12 years ago

It is six years later and I am selling the same model Conn sax on ebay RIGHT NOW., and its only $721 now with 4 hours left to bid. Better HURRY if you want the best sax ever made in U.S.A. for less than half its value right now. Its original lacquer and no repairs ever. In closet most of its life. This is definitely a steal for sure for this 1947 6m. Alto L-E serial number 320113. shipping from az.

Reply To Post

1. by oxfordmoron
      (4 posts)

12 years ago

That last silver pix is not mine. have no idea wher it came from. Also my 1947 is original lacquer and no repairs. it has rolled tone holes and is THE collectors dream. On ebay. seller =bizorr

Reply To Post

3. by oxfordmoron
    (4 posts)

12 years ago

It is six years later and I am selling the same model Conn sax on ebay RIGHT NOW., and its only $721 now with 4 hours left to bid. Better HURRY if you want the best sax ever made in U.S.A. for less than half its value right now. Its original lacquer and no repairs ever. In closet most of its life. This is definitely a steal for sure for this 1947 6m. Alto L-E serial number 320113. shipping from az.

Reply To Post