Saxophone Forum

by Mark30001
(3 posts)
18 years ago

What Saxophone Sounds Similar to these clips?

Greetings everyone! This is my first time around here, and I hope you guys are able to help me. There are some songs from the video game, Sonic Adventure, which have a particular saxophone instrument used. I have tried contacting the main composer and failed, so I came to ask you all here at a saxophone forum. What kind of instrument do you all suggest was used for these songs (Alto, Tenor, Baritone), and what is a type of saxophone mouthpiece that could give off the same or similar sound when blown? I would love to play such tunes on my saxophone, but since they definitely sound different from a regular saxophone or alternate mouthpiece, I came to the conclusion that a certain mouthpiece was used. Here is the URL where the songs are located: esnips.com/web/Mark30001sMusic The songs are labeled as: SHELTER2.mp3 REDMNTN1.mp3 OPTION.mp3 ICECAP3.mp3 CHAOGOAL.mp3 All with the same saxophone instrument with mouthpiece used. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Cheers, Lorenzo

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Mark30001
    (3 posts)

18 years ago

Re: What Saxophone Sounds Similar to these clips?

I have accidentally placed this message in the wrong forum, and I have already created this similar thread in the General Section. Sorry.

Reply To Post