Saxophone Forum

by Zemper
(7 posts)
18 years ago

Looking for Good Sax setup in S. Florida (Near Boca Raton)

Just bought a Bueshler C Soprano Stencil, and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a pro job on a setup (dissasemble, repad possibly, and polish) Heres the sax, what do you guys think good deal? I think so, the seller is absolutly out of this world, anyone here ever looking to deal with him, all in hes incredible. The sax has not a dent or scratch on it and I want to get it setup with a good mouthpiece that will have it playing in perfect tune. Apparently it plays really well right now but I guess the lower portion could be tweaked a bit, but I figure lets go all the way while its apart, clean repad, recork, full setup I suppose. Just let me know your price for a full setup if you're in my area. Keep in mind I want this thing to be done pro. So only reply if youre the best at what you do. :-) Thanks, Adam Aftab

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Zemper
    (7 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Looking for Good Sax setup in S. Florida (Near Boca Raton)

Reply To Post

1. by Sax Mom
      (964 posts)

18 years ago

Tenor Madness on this site will do a professional setup for you. Tab is at the top right of this page.

Reply To Post

1. by Sax Mom
        (964 posts)

18 years ago

Oops! I missed that you wanted someone in South Florida. I can't help with that. You could ship it to Tenor Madness, though.

Reply To Post

1. by Zemper
          (7 posts)

18 years ago

OK, If anyone knows anyone is S. Fl. Im still open to ideas. Also any opinions on the sax? Im new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself and maybe get some of your opinions on my horn. And the innovations for a mouthpiece would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Adam

Reply To Post

2. by Zemper
          (7 posts)

18 years ago

Looks like i have to ship her out.... Anyone who specializes in getting C instruments (hopefully a c soprano) to play in tune? Please let me know if you know of anyone who is good and reasonable. Also let me know who the best around is so I can compare the reasonable and good price vs. the best I can get. Thanks again, Adam

Reply To Post