Saxophone Forum

by musicman1221
(10 posts)
18 years ago

Conn 6M Naked Lady Alto Sax 1952 on Ebay..Cheap

I put my Dads old sax on Ebay and just found out that it is a 6M Naked Lady Alto.Stupidly,I started the bids out cheap and now I can revise my title.There are 2 bids on it and 39 people watching it,though most dont know its a Naked Lady.I have added to the description at least.If anyone here is looking for a fine example or wants to bid,please check it out then.Someone will probably get an expensive sax for alot less than its worth.Oh well.I found 2 on Ebay and they are in poor condition,mine is not,it's been tucked away in its case for many,many years.Here is the link. cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7384044795&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Dave Dix
    (421 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Conn 6M Naked Lady Alto Sax 1952 on Ebay..Cheap

I wouldn't worry about starting the bidding cheap as this way it gets more bids and who ever is watching knows exactly what it is and its made its reserve and will pass it easily as quality will always come thru Dave

Reply To Post

1. by musicman1221
      (10 posts)

18 years ago

I was worried because I didnt post it as a Naked Lady,I actually didnt find out until last night.

Reply To Post

1. by Dave Dix
        (421 posts)

18 years ago

Anybody who bids will know and as there are a few bidders you have nothing to worry about but its best to research before putting things on ebay Dave

Reply To Post

2. by Sax_Shark
      (134 posts)

18 years ago

Dude, don't worry too much about it. It'll go for a good price. If the sax is worth it, people will bid on it. People know about those saxes and so will pay for them. You'll be alright.

Reply To Post

1. by Sax Mom
        (964 posts)

18 years ago

With that many people watching, I wouldn't worry too much, though you never know with ebay. The bidding should pick up in the last hour or so.

Reply To Post