Saxophone Forum

by PTKV
(4 posts)
18 years ago

RIA and Lawton Tenor Sax Mouthpieces

I'm having trouble finding the following mouthpieces: Lawton Tenor Sax, Model B, 7, 7* or 8 RIA Tenor Sax, 7, 7*, or 8 Any ideas how I can get my hands on these?

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by definition
    (963 posts)

18 years ago

Re: RIA and Lawton Tenor Sax Mouthpieces

The RIAs should be at wwbw.com the lawtons... good luck

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by stegbar
      (1 post)

18 years ago

I have Tenor RIA metal Jazz (40th) mouthpiece & Berg Larson 100/2 for My reff 54 ltd Selmer Tenor, I'm confused which one to keep, please advise me. Ria Got rich sound vs. Berg but hard to get Altissimo. TX

Reply To Post

2. by dyan sutton
    (1 post)

18 years ago

I have a Ria-Italy #6 heavy metal tenor sax mouthpiece from the 40's with ligature and cap. It is in beautiful condition. It was my dad's a professional musician all his life. In the 40's he was in Jimmy Dorsey's orchestra for several years. He may have used this mouthpiece. It was before my time. If you are interested, I can take a picture and get it to you. Let me know. Also have a Dukoff Superchamber D8, Wolf Tayne and Zinner. All vintage, professional, in great condition thanks [email protected]

Reply To Post

1. by pepps
      (2 posts)

17 years ago

I'm interested in the Ria, Lawton & dukoff mouthpieces. Please send pics. Phil [email protected] [email protected]

Reply To Post

3. by georgie
    (1 post)

18 years ago

Hi, I have a RIA tenor silver plated mouthpiece 6* (it feels like 9 Link) and I coould part with it. Interested?

Reply To Post

1. by pepps
      (2 posts)

17 years ago

Please send some pics and price. Phil [email protected] [email protected]

Reply To Post