Saxophone Forum

by p-land sax
(32 posts)
18 years ago

calling out Stiles B

I found another Harrison ligature and it has your name written all over it! It is in great condition with little wear on the finish, but it is missing the screws. But I figure you could use the screws from your old one. Please post if intrested.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Stiles B
    (101 posts)

18 years ago

Re: calling out Stiles B

Dude, you are awesome!!--Do you think it will fit on a rubber Berg for my tenor? Just let me know what you need, and I will take care of it ASAP. Again, you are awesome. BTW-when I saw the header to this post, I thought I had finally beem exposed for the no-talent that I am. (Did I mention you're awesome?)--Stiles

Reply To Post

1. by p-land sax
      (32 posts)

18 years ago

the lig is for an alto, i don't know if it could fit a rubber Berg.

Reply To Post

1. by definition
        (963 posts)

18 years ago

it might, I use a smaller rovner for rubber tenor bergs than for other tenor pieces

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by Stiles B
          (101 posts)

18 years ago

Sorry for not responding sooner. I'll take some comparison measurements between my Meyer alto and my Berg and see how close they come. The rubber Bergs aren't quite as big as other tenor mpces so I might be in luck. And by measurements I mean that I'm going to hold them up next to each other, not get out a micrometer or anything. Does it happen to have the letter/number size on the band?

Reply To Post