Saxophone Forum

by jing24
(31 posts)
7 years ago

TANKED

if u dont know about cowboy bebop or the seatbelts then i guess im not really talking to u but if u do know them and like there music then u probably know that their sheet music is hard to find ANYWHERE and since im not good at arranging so i was wondering if u could arrange car24 for me or another song besides walts for zizi tank,rush,clucth,or sax quartet THANKS

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by definition
    (963 posts)

7 years ago

Re: TANKED

I have Tank for a full big bad, if you're intrested

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by jing24
      (31 posts)

7 years ago

i haved tank rush too good tooo bad bad dog no biscuit goodnight julia sax quartet gateway cluth( without the solos main lead on car24 egg and i but ask me if ur interested in any of these or if u have one not list and u think i would be intrested

Reply To Post

1. by saxomostro
        (2 posts)

6 years ago

hey jing24 i'm very intrested on what you got!!! cuold i have a copy of these?? please??

Reply To Post

2. by liltom
        (6 posts)

6 years ago

I'm interested in the Car24 lead. If someone is still on this thread, could you email it to me?

Reply To Post

2. by Dark Eyes
      (138 posts)

7 years ago

Hi, Definition. I am very interested in the Tank for the big band. Could I have a copy of the arrangement, please? Just, ahh, respond if you still know about this thread. Dark Eyes (unloved thesis)

Reply To Post

2. by Baykon
    (4 posts)

6 years ago

Anyone have arrangement for The Singing Sea or The Singing Sea II? (They are the same song)

Reply To Post AIM