After recently purchasing a ve

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by saxismyaxe
    (575 posts)

16 years ago

Re: Conn "Naked Lady" 1947 6M Question

You need to set your Photobucket album to allow viewing by all, as the images are not accessible outside your account as they are set presently. Provided your horn is in good overall condition and original finish, I wouldn't accept a penny under the $800 to $1,100 range. More if it is a VII 6M model.

Reply To Post

1. by seekup
      (2 posts)

16 years ago

Thank you for your input saxismyaxe ^^ I checked, and the account is set to public... I think the problem is that the text displayed is the correct URL, but the actual links themselves are only going to i102.photobucket.com instead of what is typed out. I would edit this to fix this if i could find an edit option. Rather than clicking the link, if you highlight the entire URL, copy and paste it into the browser, it should pull the image up fine. I hope XD.

Reply To Post

1. by saxismyaxe
        (575 posts)

16 years ago

Hi Seekup, Yes, pasting the links worked. It looks like it MIGHT have been relacquered quite a long time ago. The lacquer is not ad dark and amber colored as most Conn horns of this period, and the serial numbers look a tad bit buffed, which is indicative of a re lacquer job. Even so, I would still ask for closer to a grand than the measly $500 mark. These are great horns and in demand enough to warrant it.

Reply To Post

1. by saxismyaxe
          (575 posts)

16 years ago

Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow one to edit their posts, BTW. Cheers.

Reply To Post