Hi guys, i'm been after a Graf

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by connsaxman_jim
    (2336 posts)

16 years ago

Re: Grafton Alto

There are actually 2 Grafton saxophones on ebay right now. This first one looks to be in really good shape! It's hard to find a Grafton that's in good playable condition, since the plastic bodies seem to get brittle with age and break and chip quite easily. This first one is located in Ohio. cgi.ebay.com/Grafton-Alto-sax-saxophone-Everything-works_W0QQitemZ260189857610QQihZ016QQcategoryZ16232QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem The second one I found is located in Great Brittain and also looks to be in excellent condition. cgi.ebay.com/Grafton-alto-saxophone-with-original-hard-case_W0QQitemZ180186337870QQihZ008QQcategoryZ16232QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Reply To Post Yahoo!

1. by connsaxman_jim
      (2336 posts)

16 years ago

Re: Grafton Alto

As for price, these horns have become extremely popular among collectors, and since it's pretty hard to find a horn in good condition, they sell for high $$$$. It's not uncommon to spend over $3000 for one of these nostalgic plastic saxophones. If I had only known! I pitched one in the trash about 15 years ago that only really needed minor repair and a few pads! UGH!!!

Reply To Post Yahoo!