Saxophone Forum

by PorkchopBob
(1 post)
15 years ago

1949 Silver Naked Lady Conn Tenor

I have a recently restored 1949 Conn Naked Lady silver tenor sax (serial number 336070) and I am trying to find a price range. I know used instruments are only worth what someone wants to pay for one, but price ranges I have found online have been all over the place. Any ideas from any appraisers out there?

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by basssaxman88
    (68 posts)

15 years ago

Re: 1949 Silver Naked Lady Conn Tenor

It really does depend on the buyer, and what's hot on the market. Conn Naked Lady Saxophones aren't that hot (that I've seen.), but I could be wrong. For an average, keep looking up prices on Ebay. I'd say 250.00 is a good place to START, and it MAY go up to 1,200.00. It all depends on who you're selling it to and what use they can get out of it.

Reply To Post

1. by cuber
      (653 posts)

15 years ago

Re: 1949 Silver Naked Lady Conn Tenor

if you want to sell it for 250, let me know aw, serial number is a tad too high to run into the big bucks. id expect if you sold the horn through someone it could be sold for 1500-2000. prices on ebay are sometimes a little low, depending on normal ebay things like whose looking and such. oh, just noticed it was a tenor. not too sure about prices on tenor, but id expect them to be similar.

Reply To Post