Saxophone Forum

by Dave Bass
(1 post)
14 years ago

Seeking investor(s) for SAXOPHONE projects - serious inquiries only - $30k

I am a professional saxophonist, writer, researcher and inventor, working in the field for 30+ years. For the past 7 years, I have been working on two 'projects' for saxophone, utilizing the tremendous experience and research I have gathered over the years. The final products will be of interest to saxophonists at ALL levels - student, amateur, pro, collector, etc. I am seeking an investor(s) to fund the final stage of these projects, with the goal of completion by year's end. I need 25-35k to fund completion, which will include some travel to collect interviews, test products, edit & create final. When finished, both products will retail for $25-50 each, and grab the largest saxophone market; players, repairmen, teachers and collectors around the globe. I am looking for one investor or a group of investors; 1 at 25k, 5 at 5k each, 10 at $2,500 or 25 at 1k each. I am looking for people with prior knowledge and/or experience with the saxophone who are SERIOUS about taking the instrument forward in the coming century! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - no 'window-shoppers' or merely curious. Non-disclures and normal legalities in place. Thank you for your time and interest.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. No replies yet. Be the first!