Saxophone Forum

by jazzauthority
(6 posts)
19 years ago

Our fav websites...

What are your favs? Let's start a list! I'll get the ball rolling... There is a new kid on the jazz block. It's Jazz Authority, and you're invited to come and share with us in a crazy jazz experience! jazzauthority.blogspot.com (the Jazz Authority parent site) jazzauthority.modblog.com (the second Jazz Authority blog... with a forum!) jazzauthority.myfreeforum.org (a customizable Jazz Authority forum) pub22.bravenet.com/forum/1868266528 (basic Jazz Authority forum) All of these links are to different 'Jazz Authorityā€¯ sites, and they are all part of the Jazz Authority group. Membership is free, so come and get involved in the new Jazz Authority community!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by jazzauthority
    (6 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Our fav websites...

O.K. Just to keep this thread going, I'll post some more (sax oriented) websites. By the way, I love that this forum is so jazz sax oriented. I've been playing sax for 16 years, and if anyone wants to contact me by e-mail directly (or through my Jazz Authority websites) please do so, as I can most likely answer your questions, and am always interested in an open dialogue regarding the sax. Anyways, here are those links. Enjoy! www.jazzcenter.org jazzhq.blogspot.com musical-guru.blogspot.com saxshed.com L8R

Reply To Post

2. by jazzauthority
    (6 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Our fav websites...

any reviews of my blogspot site are appreciated. C'mon gang - where are your lists? L8R

Reply To Post