Copyright Policy: Saxophone.org is committed to its mission of compiling and making freely available content that has relevence to the history of the saxophone, its use and its development. Our vast collection of digital content is intended for use by researchers, historians, scholars, enthusiasts and others for purposes of benefit to the public.
Saxophone.org respects the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of those who have created original works. Much of our web content is public domain material. However, in instances where use of certain material is copyright protected, we have made every attempt to obtained permission to use such material. Accordingly, all permissions are appropriately cited on the web page containing such content, unless we've been asked by the copyright holder not to reveal the details of such permissions. Saxophone.org, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, will remove certain content that infringes upon the copyright or intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available on saxophone.org, please provide us with the following information:
1. Description of the content that you feel has been infringed;
2. where the material about which you complain is located on the saxophone.org web site;
3. Your physical address, phone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
The saxophone.org Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
c/o Mark Overton
2114 Cherokee St.
St. Louis, MO 63118
Email: [email protected]