Ida Maria Grassi Model? Help w

Would anyone on here help me i

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by starcat81
    (2 posts)

16 years ago

Re: Ida Maria Grassi Model? Help with Info...

I'm trying to find info as well. I have a Ida Maria Grassi alto, number 24467 on the back. I got it from my cousin who used it band in the 80's. I don't know if she got it from someone or if it was bought new. I want to know what it's worth though I don't plan to sell it. I've been searching like mad and can't find anything either. Maybe we can find something out together.

Reply To Post

2. by starcat81
    (2 posts)

16 years ago

I'm trying to find info as well. I have a Ida Maria Grassi alto, number 24467 on the back. I got it from my cousin who used it band in the 80's. I don't know if she got it from someone or if it was bought new. I want to know what it's worth though I don't plan to sell it. I've been searching like mad and can't find anything either. Maybe we can find something out together.

Reply To Post

1. by annanoli
      (1 post)

16 years ago

Grassi saxes are well known in italy.Is there any writing above the serial number,like "Professional 2000" or "Prestige"? Only the "prestige" had some value,all the others were mere marching band instruments. Honest but with little else.Value around 500 usd if in good condition,but usually the laquer decays very soon.I Had a baritone,that was nice

Reply To Post