Saxophone Forum

by gardenshed
(20 posts)
19 years ago

Dear Mark, You think you screwed up...

About your puny little error with the bakup... When I was derigging the old soil pipes at the Ritz Hotel in London, I nearly hit a Ferrari with half a ton of crap-encrusted cast iron piping. It had just come out of the car park under Le Caprice, and I hadn't tied the knot properly... Boy would mu face have been red. I'm sure other members have similar stories.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by definition
    (963 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Dear Mark, You think you screwed up...

geez man, I would have had a heart attack. Though on a school bus, the band people put all their horns in the asile, and some people thought it would be funny to play with the emergency door. long story short, the door flies open, driver slams breaks, instuments fly out the back, land on the freeway! Luckily, only one horn was truly damaged

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by Sax_Shark
      (134 posts)

19 years ago

wait a minute, If the driver slammed on the brakes then the instruments would have slid forward, not back. If all that really happened then someone had to have broken a law of physics. The driver would have had to slammed the gas to have that effect. Am I the only one confused?

Reply To Post

1. by definition
        (963 posts)

19 years ago

yeah, you're right, thats an editorial error; that is more proof I shouldnt post without sleeping everyonce in a while

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

2. by gardenshed
      (20 posts)

19 years ago

Had a dancer neary fall out of the side of a bus once. A misunderstanding with the sliding door. And don't get me started on publicity. That shameful day I had to secretely dump 10,000 A5 flyers because of getting the MONTH wrong for the gig. Come on, we've all done it - I hope.

Reply To Post