Saxophone Forum

by Radjammin
(255 posts)
18 years ago

Starting New Site: VintageHorn.com Click if interested in helping

Hello, Not tring to take anything away from Saxquest, but I am starting a new site called VintageHorn.com and I am looking for interested parties to help in the Admin of the site. I suspect I will have the development done in Feb. What's the site: Well I spent several months shopping for a good horn and thought it would be helpfull to develop a modern web site that contained historical reviews of instruments and also an area where people could personally review them. That way when people are shopping they will not only know the history of the horn, but also what people think of the horn. I am looknig for 2 admins + myself to admin the site. I am looking for good historical people, with strong editing skills (to catch all my typos, heh) and a real desire to tranfer the most up to date knowledge on 4 areas, Vintage Saxes, Vintage Trumpets, Vintage Trombones, and Vintage Clarients. I might expand beyond that but am starting with just these. There will be trading on the site, but the main focus is to deliver a fast and friendly knowledge base. A site for the real vintage Collector. Take a look at www.vintagehorn.com (a work in progress) to see if your interested. You can just post back or email me directly at [email protected] I am not going to be selling anything so I can only offer you a site to be proud of to reduce the passing of bad information on the internet and to make all musicians more knowledge of what vintage horns are worth it and which ones are just piles. Just because it's old doesn't make it good. After we get the site going I hope that it will just admin itself, with once in a while new horn updates. Not sharing information is almost as bad as not knowing information!

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by connsaxman_jim
    (2336 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Starting New Site: VintageHorn.com Click if interested in helping

Sounds like a nice site Jamin. I would be very interested in helping all I can. I did get your email also. Let me know how I can help. Jim

Reply To Post Yahoo!